- Colour scheme to compliment your logo
- Home landing page listing up to 4 services you provide
- Basic form (e.g. Contact us, Request a quote, Make a booking)
- Locations page listing areas you provide your services to
- Services page to provide additional information for each service
- Footer listing opening hours, primary services and areas serviced
- Footer with contact information and social links
- Dedicated ‘Contact us’ page
- Up to 3 dedicated standard pages (e.g. ‘About us’, ‘FAQ’, ‘Gallery’, etc)
You will need to purchase a domain name and website hosting for your QixSites website. Please refer to the pricing page for more information.
What is a domain name?
A domain name is the URL or address you register that people will use to access your site.For example myawesomebusiness.com.au
Australian websites tend to end in .com.au or .com (although hundreds of variations exist), and although you buy it, you have to pay to renew it regularly in order to keep it (some registrars allow you to register for two years at a time). Depending on where you register your domain and which extension you choose, it should cost less than $20 per year.
What is website hosting?
Website hosting is where your website files that make up your website are stored on the internet.
Think if it as a spot you rent on the internet to place your website and is normally charged on a yearly basis. Typically for a standard website it should cost between $60-$100 per year.